Cat puffed up tail

Cat puffed up tail

by Emily
(CA)
cats tail language 
cats tail language
Cat puffed up tail, pacing and growling. My cat is very sweet! She is always purring, and coming up to you. Today she came into the house with her tail puffed up. She was pacing around the house and growling non-stop for at least half and hour.

I looked all around the yard to see if there were any animals who snuck in, and I couldn't find any. When a cat does sneak into our yard she will hiss and meow, but once shes back in the house she is normal again.

She stayed very low to the ground. My first thought was that maybe an earthquake was coming and she was sensing it. I do live in a very earthquake prone area. But it has been about 5 hours now, and still no earthquake.

I held her and petted her but she would not calm down! When she stopped growling, and un-puffed her tail she started acting a little more normal, but she is still walking very low to the ground. Is an earthquake coming? Can she sense an earthquake this long in advanced?

ความคิดเห็น